Jump Start Your Sales and Proposal Management Process
Jump start your proposal panagement process by answering these questions with the “Can do” feature of our Proposal Management System:
• What if your proposal authors could easily search for and retrieve content from past successful proposals?
• What if there was a way to publish not only entire proposals, but also effective proposal sections from winning proposals?
• What if publishing, searching, previewing, and importing proposal content could all be done from within the proposal document, while authoring the proposal?
• What if you had a central location for teaming partners to work, share documents, NDAs and agreements?
• What if you could perform color team reviews (Black hat, Green Team, Red Team, Gold Team) at the same time (Coauthoring) with your team without bringing them into the office?
• What if you could use task lists to assign tasks and track progress – and then view your progress in a project plan/Gantt Chart layout?
Let us help with our deep and direct history in this space. The Proposal Management System™ (formerly called the Proposal Generator™) is an entire platform that allows companies to build proposal solutions that increase sales professionals’ proposal win rates. Sales teams can also use these solutions to evaluate new bid opportunities and ensure that they follow the most valuable leads.
Interested in an Office 365 cloud solution for proposal management? See how we help customers use Office 365 for Proposal Management, Contract Management, Resume Management and many, many more types of solutions.
Looking for something more – perhaps an off the shelf product that uses SharePoint for Proposal Management, Sales Management, Capture Management or IDIQ Task Order Management? Check out Octant and how it expanded on The Proposal Management System™ and extended the power of SharePoint into the specific needs of sales, business development, proposal management and IDIQ task order management.
For more information about the Proposal Management System™ from Octant, please visit: www.octant.com to see more about their IDIQ Task Order Management, Capture Management and Proposal Management software for #GovCon.
If you are interesting in moving beyond the technical components of using our best-of-breed proposal management solutions and want need help with proposal execution, let us help you with our various capture and proposal management services.